Monday, March 31, 2008

Bad week for training

The project I've been working on went live over the last 10 days. Training and sleep have been hard to come by.

I've managed 3 x 30 minute cycle and 2 x 30 minute treadmill sessions in the gym plus 1 1/2 hours mountain biking yesterday shaking down the new build of the training bike.

The training bike is spot on. However, one of the stem bolts rounded when I tried to adjust the headset when I got back :o( I need to get this out and replaced before we set off for Wales on Friday. I also need to bleed the brakes on my other bike as I have no front brake to speak of.

There wont be any more training this week as we have the big weekend in Wales coming up. The hours are starting to reduce at work now so I should be able to ramp up the training when we return from Wales. It's going to be a hard last 4 weeks :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home